For your family's safety, we've developed the Emergency Exit Screen so in the event of a fire or similar household drama, you can escape by simply releasing the escape mechanism and pushing the screen frame outward.
It's designed to release in a matter of seconds, and is extremely child friendly.
Emergency Exit Screens still have the unmistakable features of a ClearShield product including optimum visibility, stylish and smooth stainless steel good looks, while at the same time giving you the peace of mind to leave your windows open because it's so strong.
Made to measure and colour matched to your home, Emergency Exit Screens can be installed over just the opening or the complete window.
ClearShield Security Doors, fixed and emergency exit screens have been tested to and comply to the following AS Standards:
- Knife Shear Test (AS5039 – 2008)
- Impact Test (AS5039 – 2008)
- Anti-Jemmy Test (AS5039 – 2008)
- Pull Test (AS5039 – 2008)
- Bushfire Standard (AS3959 – 2009)
- U Value, Solar Heat Gain Co- efficiency and Visible Light Transmission testing